Saturday, December 30, 2006

Jase the Ace Koumas Kicks ASS...

Back from the fortress known as the Hawthorns today. It was a game of 2 halves. The first hakf Albion were dreadful, the worst I've seen in years, their passing was atrocious, their mid-field non existent and their defence had more holes than one of my cover stories.
That said as good ole' Tom Ross pointed out on the phone in, Ipswich never really looked dangerous, I'm sure that was their ineptitude rather than our skill.

The second half was a different tale, we played wide cutting deep into their midfield and defence and allowing Kamara to cut loose (athough he has played better) and successfully netting a penalty. But it was Koumas who scored the winner which he picked up and sent in from 25 yards. Outstanding goal!! Boing Boing !!!!

We're in prime position but I hope our beloved chairman decides to specualte to accumulate in January because we;re not home and dry. Still we're grinding out the results and that's the main thing. I also enjoyed chanting "stand up if you hate the wolves" and "shit on the wanderers" especially going 2 - 0 down. Ouch gotta hurt :-)

New Years Eve tomorrow looking forward to seeing my mate Ian for one of our famous sessions should be the stuff of legends.
I've also cleaned up my blog site a little as it may have been a trifle critical of politicians and aquaintances and I wouldn't want to get myself or anybody else into trouble.

I must also remind any welsh colleagues who are reading this (and I know some of you will be Rachael, Nick, AL) to go over to Ian's blog site
http://ianangus.spaces.live.com/

It's the beginnings of a fascinating look into his recent tour of Bangladesh with his football team.
Awsome reading and a fine site to boot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've also cleaned up my blog site a little as it may have been a trifle critical of politicians and aquaintances and I wouldn't want to get myself or anybody else into trouble.

Hee hee hee... Campbell or Mandelson been on the phone to you, Mr Bradley? ;-)

Be carfeul they don't get your (identity card) number... not all of us have forgotten what happened to Dr. Kelly.

4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carfeul is Welsh for careful, don't you know? ;-) *blush*

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home