Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back and it's about time...

Well it's been nearly 6 weeks since I last updated my blog and in that time GB has roared past David Camera On leading him by over 10 points.

Well that is something I wasn't expecting nor was his expert handling of terrorist attacks, massive flooding and returning foot and mouth. I stand corrected Mr Brown you've surprised me absolutely.

Good job GB.

The summer is over lets have some slugging...

Despite terrible weather, dissapointing movies and the wonderful discovery of Facebook my summer has been relatively quiet. WBA look in decent form and I think we're going to giv ethose dirty Golden turds a run for their money....

Boing Boing!!!

I should also mention the selection of Geraint davies as the Swansea West MP candidate in the end the best person for the job and he'll breath new life into the party. Well if he can't there really is no hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home