Sunday, January 20, 2008

Another month, another year and two aliens races trying to kill each other...

Well over a month since my last post and i am determined to get back into a routine...
Christmas was a blast much needed and very relaxing. Who was fun and better that last year by far...

So as the countdown to my own election begins I am going to keep a detailed diary of events on the election trail. Last week I delivered my presentation on leaflets and campaigning. Not sure how it went down but some of the questions I was asked privately by existing councillors or former councillors who are candidates again were frightening in their ignorance.

Anyway i went to see Aliens vs Predator 2: Requiem, described by most reviewers as a terrible nasty little movie. I would essentially disagree certainly no masterpiece and with a clearly smaller budget than the prequel or indeed and of the other franchise movies.

However the fights are decents, the violence intense with some cool death scenes something the prequel sorely lacked. In short this is vicious and deadly with some good death scenes. The dialogue is cheesy and predictable, the characters are poorly sketched but on a basic monster movie premise the film is enjoyable and has clear balls
Next week Sweeney Todd...

Oh and the baggies are still top, boing boing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home